Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to the promotion offered to schools that are closed due the COVID-19
Coronavirus around the world.
- This offer extends to schools that were closed due to the COVID-19 Coronavirus, for the length of the closure during the current school year 2019/2020. BrainPOP reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- This offer only applies to new customers, who did not hold a subscription to BrainPOP products at any time during the current school year 2019/2020. Existing subscribers, including those whose subscription lapsed or are about to expire during the current school year 2019/2020, are not eligible to participate in this promotion offering.
- Offer may only apply to free access to our products, without individual accounts functionality. Not all creative tools, games and activities are available.
- A generic username and password will be issued for the entire school to be used by both the students and the educators of the school.
- You are not committed to purchase a paid subscription at the end of the promotional period.
- This offer is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. It is not redeemable for cash. It is void where prohibited by law and may not be combined with other credits or special offers.
- BrainPOP, the BrainPOP logo, and all other BrainPOP marks are trademarks of BrainPOP or its affiliates/licensors.